Dusk Rider, by Tom Edwards.
It seems redundant to re-make a gif with over 12,000 notes, but in honor of the 2KB gif limit here is a high-quality Dorel Ronah from Gundam F91
I have been interviewed for Cartoon Brew so I took this chance to share some Ping Pong backgrounds and the color-script of the first episode. I hope you will enjoy them.
You can also follow me on twitter : https://twitter.com/AYMRC
The Boxtrolls (2014) | Behind the Scenes
via Animation Magazine:
- 1 week; the average amount of time for an animator to complete 3.7 seconds of footage
- 3.5 inches, the cuff-to-cuff measurement of baby Eggs’ sweater (created on an embroidery machine to produce irregular lines, like a hand-knitted garment). His little socks are only ⅝” long
- 4 scenes per week was the goal for each animator
- 14 different fabrics were used in Lord Portley-Rind’s white hat
- 24 kinds of weeds were created for backgrounds by the greens department
- 55 different sculpts of prop cheeses were made; different scale sizes were needed for wide, medium and close shots
The 7th image… oh man..how do they animate water so that the wave lights animate alongside the character animation?? Is that some 3D printed water right there that they switch out over and over??? A light projection thru glass? Dying to know how it works. Everything about how Laika makes movies is real actual magic
Children of the 80s, we kid you not, there’s going to be a new Rainbow Brite cartoon.
Not sure if I should be dreading or happy considering how the Jem and the Holograms movie is truing out but this isn’t live action, so there’s hope.
Some here make me feel okay about this happening.
Jem, MLP, Rainbow Brite, Popples!? Okay now Lady Lovely Locks. Let’s go.
dude if this isn’t being made by Brianne Drouhard I want no part in it
omg. I had a soft toy of that white fluffy thing with the red nose as a child/ I didnt even know it was from a thing! I thought it was just some random weird looking kids toy.